8 whole celeriac
1 red apple
2 tsp poppy seeds
2 tbsp flat leaf parsley
1 tbsp lemon juice
pinch of salt and pepper
2 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1.Top and tail the celeriac and peel. Grate using hand
grater and place in bowl.
2. Cut red apple into quarters removing the core and slice
into thin slices and add to grated celeriac.
3. Season with salt and pepper and add lemon juice.
4. Add the parsley and poppy seeds and combine.
5. To make dressing mix the mustard and yoghurt in a
bowl and combine well.
6. Add the dressing to the salad and gently fold through
ensuring salad is coated.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe by About Life COO & Wellness Ambassador Vladia Cobrdova