1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 pinch pepper
1 tsp garlic chopped
1 tsp thyme chopped
3 tbsp About Life aioli
1/2 tsp ground turmeric
grated parmesan optional
1. Peel kohlrabi and slice into 4, 3 cm slices.
2. Cut slices into thick wedges
3. Place in bowl and add the coconut oil, garlic, thyme,
salt and pepper. Ensure all ingredients are combined.
4. Place on a baking tray and put into a pre-heated oven
190 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown and
5. Remove from oven and place in serving bowl.
6. To make turmeric aioli add the turmeric powder to
About Life aioli and mix until turmeric is well blended.
7. Finish with freshly grated parmesan (optional)
Recipe by About Life COO & Wellness Ambassador Vladia Cobrdova