Vladia Cobrdova, About Life Wellness Ambassador top 10 tips to keep you calm and energized on your Summer holiday:
1. Rosehip oil – use while on a flight to hydrate your skin, and keep reapplying throughout the flight.
2. Lavender essential oils – to calm your mind.
3. Melatonin – this is a natural promoter for sleep.
4. Stable probiotics – to build your immunity while travelling and assist with gut health.
5. Facial hydrating face spray – to lock in moisture during the warmer months.
6. Lots of fruit and veggies. These are easy to take as carry on – cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, celery sticks, carrots sticks, apple wedges, oranges and grape fruit for extra refreshment.
7.Activated nuts – for better digestion opt for activated nuts – this process gets rid of phytic acid, which makes the nuts easier to digest.
8. Choose a book that you usually wouldn’t read – travelling brings a new perspective into your life.
9. Inca berries – a great snack which is very high in antioxidants, will counteract bacteria and act as a great protection for your immune system.
10. Have fun, just let go and go with the flow! You’re on holiday and things don’t have to be perfect. Often the hiccups that happen while traveling make great memories to remember fondly and laugh about.