On the blog today is a gorgeous gluten free loaf of bread by the gorgeous Jessica Sepel from JS Health. It takes less than 60 minutes to make, is gluten free, soy free, dairy free and paleo friendly. Thanks Jess!
Oh, this vegetable bread has become a staple in the JSHealth kitchen. I was inspired by my visit to Hu Kitchen in New York and had to recreate it. It’s gotten such an incredible response from my newsletter readers that I had to share it on the blog. If you’re a bread lover, this is a must bake!
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 50 mins Total time: 55 mins
- 2 cups almond meal
- ½ cup psyllium husk
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Fresh herbs – I used chopped basil and rosemary
- Spices if you wish – I used paprika and cumin
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt/rock salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, then add eggs and olive oil and mix.
- Pour into a greased bread tin and bake for about 50 minutes or until top is just golden.
- Top with avocado, fresh tomato and rocket.
About Jessica Sepel from JS Health:
You can find Jess here: