Looking for a simple breakfast or snack idea that can be whipped up in minutes AND can be taken on the go?
Look no further than our Berries & Coconut Yoghurt Smoothie.
It’s dairy free, gluten free, processed sugar free, paleo & vegan friendly and just divine!
Berries & Coconut Yoghurt Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 Cups Mixed Berries of Choice
- 1 Cup aboutlife Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
Throw everything in your blender, and blend for 20 seconds to 1 minute. The longer you blend, the smoother it will be!
- Add a scoop of your favourite Protein to rebuild muscle, and fill you up
- 1-2 teaspoons of Coconut Nectar or Raw Honey for sweetness
- Chia Seeds for energy and good fats
- Tablespoon of Superfood Powder of your choice for an extra boost of superfood nutrition
p.s. did you know that we now have our very own Coconut Yoghurt range?
It’s a delicious, dairy free alternative that is creamier than you could imagine!
Our aboutlife Coconut Yoghurt comes in 3 flavours: Original, Vanilla & Mixed Berry. Pictured is a Coco Brekky in a Jar – layers of Coconut Yoghurt & our Coconut Granola (Paleo & Grain Free).
It’s available at all stores – and it is VERY popular!